Name: Realtors for Kids Annual Auction
Over $75,000 has been distributed throughout the Northern Black Hills communities in 2016 and over $760,000 since 2003. A breakdown of where the funds are focused is below.
Activities and Programs $18,849
Necessities – clothing/food $21,327
Christmas Wishes $16,000
The ability to help hundreds of children for medical needs, basic necessities and community activities to enrich their lives depends of the support of our community. Donations of product baskets, gift certificates, services from our local businesses and fun adventure packages ensure the evening will be a success. Donations may be paired together to create a unique auction item.
A few stories of the children that have been helped …
· Family escaping domestic violence provided clothing and school supplies for the children.
· Proved funds to help a family purchase a “ComPilot” to help their 7yr old little girl hear.
· Sporting equipment, musical instruments for children to have an opportunity to participate in school and community activities.
· 8 Children ranging in age of 2 months to 12 years who were abandoned, living in a car. We were able to provide clothing, formula, diapers and necessities when they were moved into a shelter
· 16yr old who lost his leg to cancer, traveling to Minnesota for tests.
· 3 Children were provided clothing and necessities that were lost in a tornado.
· 8yr old boy who needed to see specialists in Boston, MA for GI issues.
· Purchase of clothing and necessities 16yr old boy diagnosed with Tetra logy of Fallout, a defect in his heart, helping with medical travel.
Your generosity and support is appreciated, it makes our program successful.
For additional information about REALTORS for Kids, Inc., a 501 (c) 3 Non Profit organization, checkout our website at http://
REALTORS® for Kids is dedicated to making a difference to our children in the Northern Black Hills communities.